Recreational Products

You’ve worked hard to have some of your favorite after-hours “toys” on hand – motorcycles, motorhomes,  ATVs, golf carts, snowmobiles, boats, jet skis – they are valuable and need to be covered properly. Briargate Insurance will help you find the right plan and price by tapping into our network of top-rated insurance carriers.

What vehicles fall in recreational insurance?

Typically, a recreational product insurance plan covers boats/personal watercraft, motorcycles/off-road vehicles, motorhomes/travel trailers, snowmobiles, golf carts and even your Segway. This coverage is similar to your auto insurance plan and includes coverage for bodily injury, property damage, medical payments, uninsured motorists, physical damage and additional coverages specific to your vehicle.  Discounts are available for recreational products and we will help you determine if you are eligible.

What does motorcycle insurance cover?

Take your motorcycle adventures knowing you are covered. Choose from liability, motorcycle damage only, or both. Some additional endorsements you can add on include uninsured motorist passenger liability, accessory coverage, increased limits for custom motorcycle parts, safety apparel coverage, roadside assistance, carried contents and trip interruption coverage.  Briargate Insurance will help you determine the coverages that are right for you.

Does boat insurance cover all boats?

Sailboats, jet boats, bass boats, houseboats, runabouts, ski boats and jet skis, they are all watercraft but considerably different in what they were designed to do. Briargate Insurance can provide the boat coverage that is right for you and the type of boat you own… You can choose from the following coverage options: physical damage, liability, medical payments, uninsured boaters, equipment coverage, on/off water towing, mechanical breakdown, water sports coverage and even pet injury coverage.  Give us a call and let us help you find the watercraft coverage that is best for you.